Are you looking for a unique opportunity to contribute your writing skills for the greater good? Join Primate Education Network (PEN) as our Volunteer Managing Editor to help empower educators and protect primates around the globe!
PEN's Managing Editor will assist with a variety of exciting and rewarding editorial assignments. This position will involve exclusive opportunities to produce high-quality and professional work alongside a dedicated and passionate global team.
The Managing Editor will play an important role in editing Educator of the Month blogs and Voices from the Field audio transcriptions, conference abstracts, fact sheets, web content, workshop and training materials, grants, reports, and e-newsletters.
Desired skill set and interests:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional and creative written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in and passion for editing
- Ability to commit to working at least five hours per week
- And last but not least, an interest in primate conservation education!
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter, detailing your experience in writing and editing, CV, and two writing samples to Amy Clanin at amy@primateeducationnetwork.