Primate educators are working in some of the most isolated and rural regions of the world. Their challenges are connected, but they are often not. PEN addresses this problem by connecting primate educators locally and globally because we believe we can achieve so much more working collaboratively than in isolation.
By becoming a member of PEN's global network, you can start making connections today and benefit from the following opportunities:
- Add your voice to the cause and put your project on the map
- Find and message primate educators and their education projects
- Join our global community and build relationships
- Receive/give mentorship, feedback, and ideas
- Participate in PEN's training workshops hosted by Regional Coordinators, in collaboration with local partners