Primate educators are working in some of the most isolated and rural regions of the world. Their challenges are connected, but they are often not. PEN addresses this problem by connecting primate educators locally and globally because we believe we can achieve so much more working collaboratively than in isolation.
By becoming a member of PEN's global network, you can start making connections today and benefit from the following opportunities:
- Register your education project on our Directory
- Locate and message primate educators and their education projects
- Find publications on PEN's Bibliography and download materials from our Resource Library
- Participate in PEN's training opportunities
- Get PEN news delivered straight to your inbox